We have been embedding our aspiration of ‘nurturing the world one person at a time’ across our organisation. We understand that arriving into one of our services can be a time of great anxiety and change for patients or residents and their families, and we want to do what we can to reassure and support.
Our values run through our organisation and are a core part of the delivery of our services:
- We understand: we listen, we learn, we respect and we care. Insight is fundamental to the way we shape our services and we know that each person’s care needs to be different and appropriate for them.
- We are innovative: we are creative, dynamic and flexible in our service delivery, our learning, and how we go about our business. Yet in everything we do, we take a measured approach.
- Person first: we put those in our care first; they are at the heart of everything we do. We also recognise the commitment of our staff and stakeholders and the need to continually strengthen our relationships with our external partners.
- Towards excellence: we strive for excellence across our whole service, through our clinical expertise and within our care environments. Through good teamwork, we will always aim higher, are never complacent, and lead by example.
- Reliable: Ours is a name to be trusted. We deliver results through transparent service delivery and safety is paramount across all aspects of our business.
- Accessible: we offer accessible care pathways to meet geographical and specialist needs.